Divorce, Child Support Enforcement, etc.
Family law, Domestic issues, Paternity cases, Custody Disputes, Child Support, and Alimony:
- Only $50.00 to receive an initial consultation & meeting with attorney
- Receive legal counsel re: your rights and the parameters involving your case
- Obtain a general survey of all of the issues involving your case
- Become educated, informed, and empowered to make best decision for your circumstances
- Reasonable retainer & payment plans are available
Individuals quickly discover that the vast majority of divorces can fairly be described as highly emotionally charged, complex, and painstakingly difficult. Even in cases where a divorce proceeding is fairly straight forward and simple, substantial upheaval, change, and difficulty is generally inevitable. In those cases, when minor children are involved the emotional, psychological, and financial stakes become especially high and crucial. Divorce can be highly dynamic, volatile, and extremely long term in its impact and consequences. Frequently, a divorce will touch on virtually every aspect of an individual’s life.
Farris & Utley, PC and its superb legal team are especially equipped with the knowledge, experience, skill, expertise, professionalism, and personal interest which is required in this demanding area of law. We will zealously advocate the strengths of your individual position, while capitalizing on any potential weaknesses of the opposing party. Simply, call our firm and schedule a time which is convenient for you that an attorney is available to meet with you.
2107 W Sunset Blvd, Second Floor
Saint George, UT 84770
Phone: (435) 634-1600
Facsimile: (435) 628-9323